ALABASTER ESTATE SALE
432 Wynlake Lane
(Wynlake SD off Mission Hills Rd. Hwy 119 between Alabaster & Montevallo)
Alabaster, AL 35007
DATES & TIMES: FRIDAY, JULY 14 9:00 - 3:00
SATURDAY, JULY 15 9:00 - 3:00
SUNDAY, JULY 16 1:00 - 4:00
TEAK, TEAK, TEAK! This sale has lots of beautiful "Anton Dam" Mid-Century Modern furniture all in excellent condition. Antique CLOCKS of all sizes. Also, lots of BRASS Tray Tables on Teak legs and many other collectibles. Owners of this estate were both retired military (Army & Air Force post WWII) so there are many items of military interest.
Among Sale Items:
Yamaha Kodiak 4 wheeler
- YFM400FAS, low hours, looks like new
"Anton Dam" Teak DR Table with extensions and 8 chairs, matching china cabinet with glass front hutch, tea cart
- SM Teak rectangular coffee table, set of 3 teak nesting tables, teak rocking chair, storage table with built in planter
- Brass Tray Tables on Teak Legs - all shapes and sizes; numerous brass smalls; silver-plate, china & glassware
- Antique clocks of all shapes and sizes
Ornately carved wooden screens, small tables & unique lamps, Asian silk screens & signed artwork
- Military uniforms, hats, jackets and collectibles (no medals)
- QS Cherry Finish BR Suite includes bedding, 4 poster bed, dresser, Tall Boy, & nightstands
- QS Bed includes frame & mattress & boxsprings
- 2 upholstered beige recliners, nice upholstered sofa, misc. tables & chairs, unique lamps
- Wicker chairs & tables, small wooden kitchen table, kitchen and household items, small appliances
- Garage is PACKED with large & small tools, saws, camping equipment, yard tools, misc.
- Several Turntables, audio systems, reel to reel, tape decks, speakers, electronics, computer desk, LP albums, BOOKS!!
- Vintage/Antique toys, games, sled, microscopes
- Vintage cameras, 8mm movie camera, slide projector, carousels
- Bow Guard Compound Bow with arrows and case, camo & hunting apparel
- Buescher antique saxophone in case
- Maytag washer & Kenmore dryer; small chest type freezer, white fridge
- Too much to list!!
See You There,